Friday, January 8, 2010

perfect stranger

“Perfect stranger”

I mixed pure satisfaction
With flawless nothings,
Produced a stranger that
Touched me.

I approached her
With a hand
Opened my door told her to get in.
She was a stranger to my eyes, but to my soul
Equaled a total of
100%.
I knew her smile from some place heaven sent,
An she was so perfect……
There had to be another life I was stuck in!
Cuz our conversations
Were relevant
That we were more then 2 apples hanging from the same tree.

Flawless stranger.
Her sent melted my soul
Like snow….
And intact entirely with my spirit
I was dreaming in time that me an her knew each other some where
Before I opened my door?.......

I mixed stranger,
With confusional like thinking…
“Umm……
Excuse me Mrs.”
(But have I seen u before?)
Cuz the way u walk an the way Ur hair blows
I remember counting Ur steps,
Touching Ur existence before….
“An I heard u like poetry
Readings at coffee shops
Cuz I sat an watched u sip
5creams 4 sugars to settle the score.”
I’ve been watching u with my soul
An in my dreams
Ravishing Ur beauty
Trying to multiply an divide
Ur whole blessing.

Ud never believe
Her name remains guessing….
Cuz she’s a stranger
So perfect
My heart beats for her more
I wanna slide next to her an open the door
“What’s up ma?
Haven’t I seen u before?”

Maybe its Ur short hair,
Got me kissing on Ur neck
Lost in Ur whole actuality
Of me being invisible…

Intangible
Crossed legs
A smile that shines brighter then the moon
I think she’s my perfect stranger!
My perfect outlander
My outlet to what’s missing
N descent of my frustrations,
I hear her threw my headphones
I wear on my chest.
My ears are def to the negative comments
Of eww she’s a lesbian!!!

“So excuse me Mrs.
Haven’t I seen u before?”
Maybe it was our 5star wedding we had
B4 1804……………….
Maybe it was our chemistry
We had as u walked by me at the mall………….
Maybe it was my hand that melted into urs?
Ur my perfect stranger that turned into something
More. Or maybe my dreams that put u together in my sleep
So un-bare-able for me to not believe we were ment to be!

“Hey ma
What’s Ur name?”
I think ive seen u before!

No comments:

Post a Comment