Tuesday, May 25, 2010

clabo me an kesh kesh (untitled)

My thumb ran across
The pages of peoples faces
As the palm of my right hand
Held the binder of their spine

But the beauty of their cover
Wasn't you
Stick in hand, egg shelled colored eyes
In special need...im blind

Now I read the dots
Trying to connect these spots....

But connecting dots
reconecting
recollecting
these life pictures we framed improparly
painted lifes wash colors of poverty
so holding one together isnt an option for you
when falling apart is all we are use to
super glue minded
it's like were stuck in last nights time so worry about yesterdays crime unable to rewind lifes tape deck to start over

I pressed rewind
Causing my screams
To yell at my throat

As the bullet shot backwards
Making love to my chest

I remembered the meaning
To this beat box of ones heart beat
Please don't stop singing

An if you u stop singing plz
continue the humming I can't live another day without ur remedy
an everytime my heart stops
I dial 3 numbers
screaming for help an the only person that comes to my rescue always happeneds to be you

You rescued my body
Leaving behind its outline
On my frost bitten floor
As a reminder where to land

Where to land
When I fall for you again
Landing up on all of my reasons
Simply loving you


It's hard to say
that when I held u all nite
I woke up numb matter
fact I think I had
frost bite
I laid out all the reasson why I loved you 3of
them reminded me of why we never made it threw
but tha other 5 five kept me high enough to not realize what loving u can do to the human body
I subtracted the lack of comunication all cuz of a
4letter word
kept me blind to the fact that i thought one day ud end up loving me the way I do

Communication slipped through
Our lips
Because our souls breathed
The right words

As the cracks of my hands
Failed the saphocating
To the breath of your past pain

Lets click our broken glass
To the fallen tears
Toast to your identity
Oh how I Love you

Oh how I Love you,
My unedited book...

Oh how I love you
Is that menskill
more then a fragment
of why I'm still here
Of why my tears tattoo the meaning of crystal clear
This shit is diamond cut
no more rough around the edges
ur my diamond in a rough I wouldn't trade in ur exsistance
U took my heart off eBay in a war full of falln bids

Forgiveness

an in my watch I have time to perfect this
Cuz I think your so worth it.
Oh how I love the things you do
Oh how I love to be in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment