Tuesday, October 4, 2011

clabo me an kesh

(londen)

I am abused by the beats
Behind its words
Yelled at by the violin
Laying upon his shoulders
R&B hates me

But hip hop said he loves me Took me back to the 80's When N.W.A molded my attitude Before Brenda hated her baby Searching for a friend In Public and found an Enemy He told me to fight the power.... Since then ive been losing.

(Janae)

You been losing, but.....

Hip hop in some way has turned it's back on us.....
Making us believe that these rapers
Were using lyrical content in there own creative way to shoot through are brain weaves, but really hip hop your more like a life style changing everyday......

what happen to you message? now we got little girls shaking there asses!

But.......

Right befor people changed,
Tupac had us bumping changes.

I traded in my old love for some soul r&b shooting through my veins like a old shcool drugie.
I'm starting to love u more like my jeep.....
What happen to u r Kelly?


Let's take is back to keith sweat nobody can love you better
Cuz music is my savor..
You saved me when the beat tryed to choke me u put the flavor back into my mouth, let's all sing, love is a melody formed into music I'm in love with u r&b......

No comments:

Post a Comment