Friday, October 2, 2009

cookies

Ur my peanut butter cookie
Wrapped in chocolate dressing
I climbed on top
Whipped the sweet milk as Î stared in Ur eyes
I wanna bake cookies tonight
Ur my chocolate pie
The chip that lies between ur thighs
I wanna eat ur cookie until sunrise
And with every bite My lips become numb
Must be the sweet taste after u cum
Close ur eyes its coconut time
Bust out the bag of nuts
ima cook u in (69)
Place my tung back in the oven
I'm going back to the mother fuckn bakery tonight
I got a sweet tooth
Lets cook cinnamon and an sugar cookies
U can keep me up all night
Sprinkle candy hearts
Ill use my finger to create the design
Ill start from ur neck work my way to ur back
then Pour me an tall glass plz
Il be Ur Santa clause with gifts like christmas time
cuz damn U taste
jus as good as cookies in the morning time....lol

1 comment:

  1. now this is the kinda cake baking I like....

    turn the oven 800.. lets get this thang poppin.. awesome work here...

    ReplyDelete