Friday, October 23, 2009

Mental Assumptions

Continuous, mental, (Assumptions.)
Tugging at each an every one Of my last emotions.
Making me throw my soul In nurtural,
an jus levitate for The time being
Making my understanding mutual with ur Well being.

So in order for me to do that I've locked my feelings And disagreement's to the way to u do shit Into a box.
stored right below my spirit
(Tagged what use to be love)
In red marker.....
So when ur ready let me know,
An be ready to actually hear it.
Its 2 stair cases high,
over to the left Pushed back into the right corner of my chest
Blocking anyone from getting in.
(And that's the fucked up part)
Holding back from myself,
and what someone else deserves Cuz I'm afraid to hurt ur feelings.

I'm Shoved into the left corner of ur heart,
Î can barely hear the beat.
Taping my finger nails down my leg I've lost my feeling.....
Î couldn't even tell u the last time i cried Over the same thing.
My souls ran out of washer fluids so my eyes Dnt leak much of anything,
An since I've blocked the only way these feelings can get in,
(out)
There's noo need 2 medicate my freeing.

Naked to all lifes new things
I've smelled love when its fresh,
an when its expired
"What a mess"
I've repeated myself so much I could of been an actress
within myself
So mentally I'm tired of nagging about the same fealth!
Assuming someone else has took care of what they call
My job!
soo ima kick up my feet an count how many times u actually say u love me!
I've wrote vacancy into words to describe the way This shit makes me feel!
And I've tried to tell u in different ways each time But Î dnt think u understand!
The physical finger tips that created this pen,
to write these words To help u guys understand Janae has been hurt 2!

I know how it feels to be heart broken on something U worked soo hard to get threw.
So dnt think Î can't feel ur pain an wipe ur tears when needed!
Dnt think janae is cold hearted cuz she left her x the way she did,
An dnt think cuz she's a victim of domestic violence u can miss treat janae in anyway!
(She's not stupid)

Dnt call me confused cuz i like dudes an happen to fuck with girls,
Or cuz Î like girls an happen to fuck wit dudes,
Cuz honestly
what's it matter to u!???

But with lifes baggage's its hard to trust ppl So my mental assumption
Put boxing gloves on an beat the shit out of my emotions.
That's why i dnt cry,
(Î bleed inside)
That's why Î dnt talk,
(Î scream an hide)
So Without my poetry u mother fuckers wouldn't even know how janae feels inside!
Dnt call me nieve,
Or a bitch,
Î can be romantic an passionate,
Î can be ur best wish,
Or ur worst night mare.....
And trust me Î believe in karma too,
So dnt think I'm not prepared for whatever is coming to...

But if Î say i love you,
(plz believe Î ment it boo)
Word dnt slip ur lips an knock into ur spirits for secs Minimizing mins
From one heart to the next......
If Î snapped my fingers would u hear the existence
Of the music drowning out my souls best assists?

Grabbing into ur force an jus trying to get ur simple minded self to just fucking listen! Contemplating on my mental assumptions,
If Î listen 2 my heart i may have to deal with repercussions!

So I've Chilled on ice
Forming a box in my chest,
Sipping my last drink b4 show time.
I've imprisoned the way Î feel for u for the moment
Î dnt wanna assume anymore!
So when ur ready dnt knock at my door,
open it with open arms And communicate to my soul with ur heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment