Tuesday, October 27, 2009

janae& roy toy lol

(JANAE)

This enticing,
Unforgettable,
Sexual Desire,
has Untied my morals,
An fucked my brain...

Moving my spine to the left
So fuck itHow can I do right?
When a blessing sits between my thighs,
How can I say no?
When the dressing taste so right!

An what do Î look like giving a fuck about what think?
Naw Î ant no celebrity
So what's it matter to u?
Put me on the front cover of ppl magazine
Titled "fuck you"
Turn to page 22 read a lot more!
I seen her laid out on the beach with Alicia moore... lol

It this indescribable
Wetness
Taste like fruit punch juices,
Swimming in my every moves in moving this Your way.

And yes my girl knows about u!
An since I've been played, (then hell Î owe her a few)

Its this purple sensual Kisses,
tingling my body infested with Ur touch!
So when I'm sleep I dream of Ur love.

And who said I'm telling the truth Baby?
"all Î wanna do is fuck"
Run my Tung down Ur torso I'm not worried about when u cum!
Cuz Î don’t swollen shit unless is bomb..

(Only real fools fall in love) DUH!!!

Hope ya don’t take this wrong But Î don’t give a fuck!
Ima sing u in this song, Fuck u to the beat,
I'm immoral with the way u think.

Tied up in a sling
Broken heart,
Broken love,
Broken home,
No glove
Lets do it dirty!!!!

And because I don’t care about Ur feelings An u don’t give a fuck about mine ima call u up An let u hear her scream!

My pimpin dream

Catches on to the confusing ass feelings U throw in my catchers mitt!
only problem is I keep on missing it.....
Get Ur feelings lined up an stand in the back of the line An wait for me to call Ur name!
Cuz understanding an standing under feelings Won't get u anywhere but a wet dream, 2 fingers an the index fucking the inside of u.
until u climax an wake up to realize it ant what it seems....

An because u can't get in-between
My teeth
I'm a fuck her on the side of u.

Tangled in her web,
Poisoned by her touch,
I've made love to her heart, an fucked her emotions
More then once!

janae don’t catch feelings off a sexual love
DUH!!!!!

What if I didn’t care about clearing thee air?
What if Î didn’t say I was sorry for Messing up Ur sheets with her?
And What if Î never stuck around to hear Ur Sweet
Tones an harmony moans In my left ear
Telling my mind to do right?

I'd never be standing here in real life!
That's why I never cheated on u not even 1time.

So don’t get me twisted in the rhymed of rhythms Called poetry
Cuz, in my pimpn dream
It all seems to be unfaithful.
Looking into Ur eyes hurts
When I know I've looked into hers The sameThe night B4!
and jus because I'm lost in a dream So unreal Dnt think i haven't thought of this b4.
Its hard to tell What wheels are turning in what direction Cuz like a mop ill ring u out an still want more.LOL

Its a pimpin dream need i say more???



(ROY)

Ill keep u copasetic if u let me
Whisper sweet nothings so u won't 4get me
Touch u all soft u won't 4get it
I'm hella sweet jus hope u ain't a diabetic
Some plz phone a paramedic
Withdrawls from artificial sweetner leavin u a heart that's all prostetic.

So they nick named me Splenda
A simplistically sweet suga pretenda
N I can remember when I met her
I think it was in the 3rd week of november
Yah she let me bender even tho I jus met her
I felt like nuthn could get better
like a rat when he finds his block of cheddar.

Gratification that u can eat but at the end its all gone
These temporary fixes only last for so long.
Then its on to the next 1.
I need a fresh one
Checkn the expiration date like every1 should
because we've all had our share of spoiled goods
And trust me its gross when its stale
make a thizz face n spit it strait towards hell
N what could b that smell? no 1 likes rotten
That's why if u ain't wit it u will be forgotten.
N I ain't stoppin........
So to hell with it it goes.
N on to other hoes as I paint over my emotions n hide my feelings with these clothes.
Pimpn never really shows what's goin on or what they know.
Just keep watchn as u puttn on a show.....
u coulda been an actor...
but u'd make better clown tho
Well that's all folks now the curtains closed...

1 comment:

  1. "So they nick named me Splenda
    A simplistically sweet suga pretenda"
    &&
    "Checkn the expiration date like every1 should
    because we've all had our share of spoiled goods"
    Love Love Love these lines.Nice!

    ReplyDelete