Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Am Forever Ever Green

My eyes see,
What my mouth don’t wanna move.
“So I guess My logic is
My mouth moves my eyes, and
Pushes volume threw my ears
So fuck it my stare speaks for me!”

((Any who))
For what its worth I'm not thinking about a topic….
(No titles)
Just words flowing so beautifully Like a tropic Rain forest….
Ever green pain nourish.
Ever mean pain cherish,
Ever seems very hellish,
In my ever greens

are u
(Jealous)
lol

Suicide ever seems
((Options))

I am the fucking touris!!!
I found my book ripped pages,
Words plummet from left 2 right.
Dimes turned into pennies
………………………………………………………………………………
Giving up my owe inevitable fight.……
This may not make since 2 ya,
and u are sooo mother fucking right!

Head bowed….

((((((hold on let me light)))))))

Let me sight,
I wanna write,
So hear me re site…..
let me tear ....Ur....
eyes
from his pages An glue them 2 mine!

I am defined With a definition ya mother fuckers Won't ever find!!
No dictionary deep enough To ever explain!
No expressions of my inner pain….
I am a stranger to myself,
In a ever green bubble
Of (smoke)
(Inhale)
{exhale}
I am for ever high…..

So I am forever Floating thru galaxies in time,
Counting sec,
to mins.
Preparing for hours,
too days,
Months too yrs,
And tears,
from fears of for ever being Alone……. FOREVER!

In a lonely world full of persecution Full of lies
Despicable butterflies
there beauty blinds My eyesight.

So yeaa I'm prepared forHurt,
and a fight.
Hooked myself up 2 a tank to help me Repaint this master piece
I've never Had the chance to finish…

I am forever incomplete Without someone at my side
Day thru night.

I've said
(911)
We have an emergency!
(A lost track of times)
Harmonizing my melodies one last time……
”So we have an emergency”
Code b4 9,
Color in
(blue)And (white)

May 17 my grandma died……………..
She lived to be almost 99……………….

I've lost track…………………….

35bars in fact! I plugged my headphones into my heart beat
Dialed the domestic violence line Told them 2 listen carefully….................................................

Ill.... never be the same an that's a fucking cataclysm!....
Ill.... never remain tame an that's a fucking hazard
TO THEM!
(I SAID THEM)

No topic deep enough 2 agree,
When ....Ur....
spirit shifts And ..Ur..
emotions become ....Ur.... worse enemy.

How do I begin to explain my internal pain?
”I'm a ever green topical rain forest”
ISNT THAT (Pretty) ENOUGH
To bad that's all u see!
And all I well ever be.

Thanks to my poetry I well forever be above level
AND ABOVE MORE THEN JUST THESE WORDS U READ.
IM above this analogy
And ....ur.... bleeding pen that ran out of ink,
When u walked into my life an tried to differ an agree!

2 comments:

  1. I adored the abstractness to this piece.. it read like a conversation without two parties being involved like.. you were speakin as your self and someone else... loved the play on words

    Ever green pain nourish.
    Ever mean pain cherish,
    Ever seems very hellish,
    In my ever greens

    are u
    (Jealous)

    haha.... beware of J.O.S.E (Jealous Ones Still Envy) that nigga forever hating.. lol

    great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u soo much only a poet well understand this one 4 real lol

    ReplyDelete