Tuesday, September 1, 2009

candy girl

I held a hersey kiss Up against ur chest
And watched it melt
The sexual assents Dripped between my thighs
My eyes cried sweet pineapple juice
Lick my face and suck my lips
Cuz with every kiss skittles
Surrounded my heavenly bliss

Chocolate gummy bears
man baby u taste soo sweet
I wanna lick u like a cherry lollipop
And pull my heart from ur valentines day box
Be mine plz

I held nerds in palm of my hand
I'm goofy Riding around town in Fred flintsone beat
Eating u like my gingerbread house daily
I wanna love you like candy
taste u like candy
Kiss u with candy
Wrap every sexually need in candy
Î call it tasteful sex
I wanna go between the mounds And lick the white stuff from the middle 1st
Have the whole town jealous cuz they crave our STARBURST
My candy girl NOW start over an read the 1st verse


I WELL REDUE THIS ONE DAY LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment