Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NO MORE TEARS

Dead silent………
”Nobody move”
Back away from the edges!!!!!
Words jumped from paper, and tookPen hostage,
Emotions committed suicide…
não mais rasga,
não mais medos,
I said no more tears,
no more fears….I
said no more tears,

Shedding glasses from eye balls
Fluid feel lungs no more dry walls??
Spiting poetry in every direction
Cuz when pen met paper They had this strong fucking connection….
It was like her, with she….
(Get it)
He, with him….
Clouds, to sun….
So opposite yet so beautiful,
like the sun When it rains,
Pouring rain in May
Flowers???

(Melting paper) Days.
Pen meets words Snatched verbs from tongues,
Feelings from souls,
lyrically spoken,
Spoken lyrical,
Fuck lyrical,
Suck me lyrical,
Pen took paper an fucked me lyrical!!!
Invetro the Prego belly of a beast
Knocking simple softheads into poetry’s heat……..

não mais rasga
não mais medos
I said no more tear’s
No more fears
Even those life
Gets hard,And Ur mind takes Ur penAnd Yells at paper…. makes words jump fromOne page 2 another,
911 we now have a poet emergency
((((WRITERS BLOCK))))
I
can’t explain love to MY mother
So I cry tears to another page….
It takes strength to get threw another……..
Sometimes dead silent is louder then Loud violence,
So I said no more tears no more fearsI'm dead silent……….

No comments:

Post a Comment