Thursday, September 24, 2009

shes bad

I've calculated the calculations
Of the diameter in her smile,
Siting on the edge of her lips,
Con lucubrate the knowledge that transpires
Her every image.
"Damn she's bad, man she's real bad."

Her emotions wicked the rain drops That dropped on my jacket
the day she feel inside With love.
Intense stare starves the remedy I hum along wit her melody,
and beat my head 2 her beautiful harmony.

"Damn she's bad, man she's real bad."
I've prolonged my visit,
Pushed out my plane ticket,
Packed my bags for the weekend....
Convent in this desire to study herMotions in her rearrangements
Rearranging my existence to be placed nextTo hers,
and Modeled it right next to her entity.

"Damn she's bad, man she's real bad."
(Entirely)
Flat minded,
quite the well rounded.
It dnt take much 2 have a good time and,
Around the clock smoking blunts Alone solely,
butVery much well in presents spiritually.
Pulchritudinous beauty,
She's beyond pretty Flowing my hands threw her hair
Smell the sweet coconut conditioner
Its heaven on earth........
Its peace peacefully...........

"Damn she's bad, man she's real bad."

She's bad in core,
spell the cords in music
She is music to my ears,
Deaf to there noises,
"i hear nothing but her..."
(Beat)

Her beat....

Her beat......

"She's bad damn she's bad,
MAN 2 BAD SHE'S MADE IN MY DREAMS."

But standing full hand,
10 fingers counting the linger smellIn between my finger nail
She's existed inside my imagination,
Inspired by MY OWN creation.

"She's bad,man she's real bad."
Her beatIs my harmony,
Her beauty is my melody,
An i am her poetry.....
Damn.............
"She's fucking bad man she's real bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment