Friday, September 18, 2009

i dnt wanna be

I don't wanna be another late night fuck after that drunken party...
don't wanna be Ur bitch,
Ur hoe,
Ur lady,
I wanna be Ur women,
not u side show bitch but Ur rida.

I don't wanna be that girl that lays up all night crying
Wondering why he hasn't called,
or wondering what he's doing.
Cuz a pimp is what I don't need.

I don't wanna be like them girls I see in the movies chasing someone Else man cuz there insecurities got there minds trapped.
Cuz hypnotically what I need is a real man that can hold me threw the night
An feel the bliss,
the realness….
I don't wanna be Ur ex,
Ur lost lover,
but Ur present.
I don't wanna be something u can't tell me…
cuz Ur afraid of what I might say,
But someone u can confine in,
someone's diary.

I don't wanna be jus Ur baby mama,
But Ur life.
I don't wanna be someones half way wife,
only for the moment type wife,
But for an eternity..
I don't wanna be the apple at the bottom of the tree that fell off cuz (no) wasn't Apart of her vocabulary.
cuz im the real women at the top,
The one u gota reach for,
the one that well scream (no) if I had to.

I don't wanna be that girl u ant got time to climb for.
But take Ur time for,
reach that apple cherish it.
But it takes a real man to accomplish those needs.
I don't wanna be that seed that doesn't grow cuz of what he did to me.
I wanna be the girl that dust herself off an puts all the gift behind me.

I don't wanna be Ur simple high,
but the high of Ur life.
So simple I wanna be Ur life.

See

I don't wanna be the first girl,
the last girl,
I wanna be the onlyGirl!.
I don't wanna be Ur fake I love you,
but the I love u with tears.
I wanna be the reason why u cry.
I don't wanna be the reason why u ask urself Why?
But know I mean every word I say.
I don't wanna be like the old me,
abused with fake lies Abused with the hand that supposed to confront u with.
I don't wanna be that girl every time I looked the the mirrorI see u.
but be the smile,
the life of that mirror.
The reason why u stand behind me as we look in that mirror an cry.
I don't wanna be another statistic,
killed from domestic violence Cuz she was too stupid to walk away.

I don't wanna be the girl that is found covered in her blood cuz she walked threw the wrong Hood instead of walking the other way.
I don't wanna be Ur collect call form the county jail Because of bad choices you made.
I don't wanna be Ur body guard,
Ur trophy,
Ur rag doll,
I wanna be Ur every breathe,
Ur every movement.
Most of all I wanna be the heart beat,
the first an last Time u speak.
Fuck it let me speak for u.

Cuz I don't wanna be that girl that sits in front of her house in a wheelchair Lonely cuz she never opened up to her lovers.
I don't wanna be Ur weed,
Ur Hennessey,
Ur lipstick bitch,
but UrWomen I wanna be Ur women..
Maybe my internal me Can be my everything,
cuz every time i go threw this it's the same thing.
I wanna be the lady my mama raised,
not the one my daddy gave,
not the one he Tore up
but someone I can be all by myself without anyone's help.
that's What I need

I don't need a man that's jus gonna lie to me,
An treat me like a late night fuck but a life time fuck.
i wanna be The girl that has the pimp in him die.
I don't wanna be Ur when u got time for hoe,
but the only one u have The time for.
Im a women not

Ur bitch
not Ur hoe
an defiantly not Ur late night Fuck after Ur drunken party.

4 comments:

  1. I like this piece.... we all just wanna be loved.. its our basic human nature to long and be loved cause thats what we were put here to do... procreate and be merry

    nice read http://dieselfromthadinc.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this written work! IT has so much emotion and passion in it. Your words and thoughts were well written and demonstrated in this work. Keep up the good writes.

    www.cherryvomit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you.
    =]

    Follow my blog when you get the chance.

    www.cherryvomit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im soooo in love with this piece heavy! Def has to be my new fav poem!
    follow me; mayb we can collabo on sumthin in the future =)

    www.lyricalthoughtz.blogspot.com
    -Cook.ThePoet.

    ReplyDelete