Monday, August 31, 2009

Murder

Stop being a (G) and be a man

Stop being a (hoe) and be a lady

Frm my body to my mind
I still feel the pain
Frm the touch,
to the screams
I still hear ur name

Frm my name on ur neck
to the ring on my finger
I still feel the lies

Frm the stalking times
to the I love yous
Frm the gun shots
to the police
why do u do what u do

Frm calling me a bitch
to feeling the words u
inflected
But seeing the truth
an feeling the truth
wasn't what u expected.

Frm inside my heart is were the voice is perfected
Screams I know longer here
anymore

Ur lies I know longer care
I dare u to test me
Ill load my 38 an lay ur ass 6 feet
Visited u every weekend jus in case u miss me
Kiss ur grave crying cuz this is what u did to me
((Trigger))
it was the hate that murdered u not janae...

Plz 4 give me

3 comments:

  1. Wow. This is a very powerful poem. You gave great feeling. My favorite line was

    "Ur lies I know longer care
    I dare u to test me
    Ill load my 38 an lay ur ass 6 feet
    Visited u every weekend jus in case u miss me
    Kiss ur grave crying cuz this is what u did to "

    Keep It up!

    cherryvomit.com

    ReplyDelete