Friday, August 28, 2009

Everlasting

"Amaranthine"
Counting my last mins around the clock
Re counting love standing in the palm of my hand
"Love me" jus love me!!

(Immortal)
Constant struggle
Running my head in circles
Relentless I love you always
(Eternal)Never-ending
I said I love youSo my love is everlasting
I have (zealot)
"I'm a freak,"
I don’t fancySick fucks.
(impulse)Engraved UN needed things into skins Of they....
I've thrown u off a whim devotedTime an the 2nd hand made my love yet again(((EVERLASTING)))

Cross eyed beast,
Red eyed freak,
When I scream bitchess u finna hear me!
A Homicide has jus accrued inside me So call me diabolical,
hellish,
satanic,
I'm crazy some say....
"But hell that's for all the niggas that pushed janae."

Tube sock wearn,
s8 bording sexi thang,
Rocking skinny jeansWith a middle finger rainbow ring.
(Head down crying)
Wondering why she feels inside she's really dieing
Praying her parents well jus understand one day.
Instead of just trying....

(Considerable)
Sizable, well rounded child
Seeing threw blind folds.
Noted absent in high school,
Walked the track smoked weed in (pe)Didn’t dress for occasions..
hardlyGave a fuck about what vacations were going on inside Her existence.
Wrestled the fact she had 2 kids b4 18
Education never seemed to be her dream.
An he said he loved her ever lasting,
demising,
denying the fact He even stuck his dick inside her thang.

poor sinful making wicked choices don’t even know right from left,
from pain to hurt,
from love to lies,
All she knows is the weapon that lies between her thighs...
((Ill))........Some say (janae)
The words u portray blow my brain Like spaghetti on the concrete
That the birds eat as the sun sets
My pen in vicious,
My paper is curious to see what comes next.
So Î snap pictures of real life shit And let my pen tell the rest...
Like a story of all my life bullshit
Like a plasma TV that plays illusions About interventions,
At a stadium full of homeless
Struggling to eat.
I'm ever lasting like a pen that never runs out of ink.
My love is potent like a drug dealer that runs the streets,
Like a user that's been in way to deep
Like a child that can't sleep
holding pillows on each side of there earsinundate
the submerge hatred of there parents fighting.
I'm everlasting like a world without ending
And a love that's amaranthine...................AND A POEM WITH MORE THEN 1 MEANING THIS PAIN IS EVERLASTING

1 comment: