Monday, August 31, 2009

prefected beauty

She raped her personality in a rainbow box
Perfected her love wearing black gloves
Tasted the dreams slipping from the tip of her Tung
Her professional beauty blinds my inner self
Infinity is her perfections she knocks me out with her touch
I'm dazed in love holding on to promises made

From doves using feather to share love
Using kisses and hugs embracing blessings
Putting methophores to dressing jus to write u poetry
I'm indulged in floerty making love to u lyrically
Spiting Tungs vividly
She smiles like the sun
Just brightens my day
I'm cheating myself night and day
My dreams of her sensuality caresses my sexuality
Making me crave for her love
She's a shooting star I've made my wish
Her lips fit to mine Ive tasted her lush
She's perfected beauty in the name of love
Truthfully
I wrote love quoted my fantasies

And dreamed about being in love unconditionally

2 comments:

  1. I first want to say that i love the rainbow font effect. It gives a great touch to your poem.

    My favorite line is

    "he's a shooting star I've made my wish
    Her lips fit to mine Ive tasted her lush
    She's perfected beauty in the name of love
    Truthfully
    I wrote love quoted my fantasies"

    Check out my blog if you want.

    Comments and a FOLLOW would be greatly appreciated. =]

    http://www.cherryvomit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cherry vomit i tryed to look at ur blog it wont let me soo folllow me

    ReplyDelete