Friday, August 28, 2009

Music

We placed a piano, an a drum.
attached the cords to the lower((Drum head))
With that we make music.
Blew our vocal cords to a muted suspends,
Our pens grew ears an listened,
No questions needed.......

Wrote some form of poetry On a clear piece of paper,
Visualize stardom....
Seen the flashing lights from the window Of our dreams.
But it takes more then (15)
toMake reality real,
And silent loud enough to kill.
Burning ears with the voice box,
Clearing hallways as they walk by....
They put there ass up for show!
Beat drums threw the hall ways of high schools
"Go stupid, dumb dumb."
Sang songs they wrote Out of there note books,
"Dreaming, dreams do come true."

But the problem is money talks,
Why the poor sleep walks threwObstacles they thoughtThey never over come.
An u wonder why they sale souls As collateral for a record deal.
"Sign me,"
let the lights see the flaws
from the faceInside the eyes
to the minds Is where the talent is reserved.
Praying god well put hands down an Sprinkle magic to a thrown turned.......
So with the snare connected
We turned up the head phones
(((((((((((((((Beat))))))))))))))))
Sounds like the heart beatTo a new baby,
So unborn this may be.
But fuck it follows Ur dreams
It takes one person to see!
On Broadway they ask for (32) bars
That's (32) reasons they ask of me So I wrote (33) an kept my poetryTo myself,
Cuz I don't need fame to make ppl see......

Î wanna open blinded eyes an make them see,
But see (16) bars is the standard length for allThese hip hop songs,
And half of them have no meaning.......
It took (50) sec to writeWhat I can speak in (3).
"I love music,"
"I love poetry,"
"I love beats."
So if we put them all togetherAn create meanings,
Our children well then learn something.
(Echo threw time)
Hear the screams,
and cries,
The music speaks for ppl with noLines,
No guidance’s,
No time,

Music is supposed to be an artist biography.......
Not to be seen as how many bitches u can fuck in a week,
Or how much money Ur actually making,
Or how many blunts Ur rolled,
An pipes u tweaked!
I tattoo music notes on my backCuz music is inside me...
I write lyric to my life,
"Ppl inspired me."
The ones that write lyrics instead of nonsense,
The ones that make beats from the ground up,
Connected turn tables to a drum set, to a head set,
Making things possible.
Changing life’s threw tracks.................................................Stop the beat.......
an listen to what's inside of thee

Music is my outage, to the plug I use to charge my inner self esteem,
Don’t ever look passed me.
Make eye contact,
And understand,
I'm not here to judge any man,
Or woman working hard to get where they stand,
But define music with a realistic meaning’s And make them
(16) bars worth signing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment