Friday, August 28, 2009

IT WAS

It was my tears,
That transformed into something Deeper then the oceans base,
Escaping my eyes like a horse in a blinded race
One direction no options.
Rally’s of tears squabble back in forth
Who can reach the end of my cheeks in time…..
Creating emotional rhythms………………………….
“I want 1st place”
Nooo divisions upon the victim.
It was my eyes that didn’t see,
Clouded from everything And anything.
My life was like a candle
Dripping wax down my soul
Trapping my spirit inside these holes,
Scampers each and every feeling.

It was my feet that went numb,
Making each step indigestible Skipping threw old memories
Jumping from rock to rock
How did Î teach myself well enough?
Swimming was discretionary.
(Life jackets)
was my (stray jacket)
It was the hands,
The torpid finger tipsExistence of there egos,
Not trusting my presents well enoughWith my ppl.

It was my ears that heardFalse info,
Lies burned the drum out So the beat of my heart remainedBeating alone.
Leaving the bass Echoing threw my inner core.
The sound never fades Voices continue to spade Down my body like chills on a sunny day.
It was the ppl,That heard me scream but never showedUp...
"so I ate at my existence alone."
It was my heart that believed Whatever my mind said,
its egotism The foundation of my inner fragments leaves Excessive preoccupations grounded. (((((Love me just love me)))))
Tricking myself into something I never wanted to be!
Connecting my head phones to my heart,
I now listen to my inner self sing,
I don’t need anyone to fix me
(I'm not perfect)
But I'm someone’s everything they want and need...

No comments:

Post a Comment