Monday, August 31, 2009

like a box of chocolates

I wish my heart tasted like candy
And each emotion I wish it tasted like laffy taffy
Cuz I eat my own pain(Daily)

"Mites as well make it taste good"

I wished my tears tasted like sour straws
Instead of hot sauce
And my fears where cookies
Donating my happinessTo the UN willing
(On sell for 50cents)
Hurry and get a bag..

I wish every bullet tasted like A heresy's kiss
Replace the gun For a box's of chocolates
What's love without Red heart sweets..

I wish every kiss tasted like Skittles
(Blue bag plz)
Replace Ur hands With 12 dozen chocolate roses

I wish life was as easy as taking Jell-O
shots At parties
Different flavors for different feelings Separating the blue m&ms
with the green an red
Ill eat the yellow 1st
(Save the best for last)

I wish each wound Tasted like apple pie
Making my life taste like the rainbow Floating in the sky..
And the rain..
Tasted like coconut,
sweeter than a almond joy

I wish pain tasted as good as sex
Screaming Ur name Replacing my hands with lollipops
Making love taste like sweet raspberry popsicles
With a side order of peanut griddle
An egg nog at Christmas time

I wish life smelled like a heavenly bliss And tasted like a verity pack of sweet Milk chocolates.
Love is my skittles
Rapped in A BOX thats the shape of my heart
(((((((((((((Candy anyone))))))))))))))
I wish life was like a box of chocolates
sweet an simple

No comments:

Post a Comment