Monday, August 31, 2009

something yall wont understand

I'm not commonplace
I'm more like vintage
Siting on the shelf waiting for her..........

Even tho my brain becomes
Harebrained
ur idiotic ways Dnt recreate my master piece
So try again plz
"exs always tend to amaze me"

I have celebrated 22 years
The animation,
i drew the artThat assembles my aliveness
So imparting ways becomes lifeless
my heart Turned on 2 lites now in stead of one
I can see you clearly lets try again

I seen slothful visionsTook pictures of there mind collisions
So what am i
I'm ravishing ur brightest dreams
Yet nite mares may seem to be seen
So who am i
I'm intense
an seen more then I well ever admit

May i evaluate you?
Cuz ur worth it
So i put my heart on hold calculated
The moments I am women
I cry
Î get mad
And sometimes Î even commit sins

But i know the one person I'm inlove
with So fuck what the outsiders think
Ill write u in my everlasting poetry
so U won't ever 4 get me
And ill soak the moment we did have
And hook them up to my machine
U keep me breathing

No comments:

Post a Comment